I am linking up at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday.
1. Tonight I served Madison and Chris Bagel Bites and Pizza Rolls for dinner...both from the freezer section and both on sale at the grocery store today. I had an apple with peanut butter. I just didn't have the energy to make a real meal.
2. Madison decided not to go trick or treating this year. Instead she passed out candy to the kids who came to our house. I think our door bell rang about 5 times.
3. Tomorrow I am making this Cafe Rio pork in the crock pot. I have never been to this restaurant...but my sister told me it is fabulous....so it's tomorrow's dinner. I cannot wait to try it.
4. I won FREE Shutterfly Christmas cards this week by entering on other blogs. Woohoo!! I've got a great idea for them up my sleeve...and knowing I won them for free makes it even more exciting. I have applied to offer free codes to my blog readers...so hopefully I will hear back from Shutterfly soon so I can pass the freebies along.
5. I failed at my 31 days of blogging challenge for myself.... BOO. Oh well... I think I did 26 posts...
6. I haven't bought one single Christmas present. I started a list though.