Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pizza and Pumpkins

I have meetings on Mondays after work...so last night I was in no mood to make a lasagna right when I got home.  I did however make some yummy homemade pizza.  We had pepperoni, pepperoni with green peppers and onions (for Chris) and Hawaiin (sliced ham and fresh pineapple).  It was quick and tasty.  I used canned Pillsbury dough, canned sauce (this isn't my usual...I ususally use a Mr. Pepino canned brand), italian cheeses, mixed sharp cheddar cheese, ham, pepperoni, sliced fresh pineapple, green peppers, and onions. The key is to do the crust, poke holes with it using a fork, and bake it for about 8 minutes before adding sauce, cheese, and toppings.  Bake according to directions and enjoy! Madison even enjoyed 2 leftover pizzas for her lunch at school today. My favorite was the Hawaiian...the fresh pineapple really helped to make it fabulous.

Here are my ingredients...

The pizza before I baked it...


Served up pizza before it was devoured.





I am working on my 2nd handmade Halloween sign.  I have had so much fun making these.  I definitely want to work on some Christmas ones too for the holidays.  This one says Trick or Treat and will be mailed to my sister, Keri, in Las Vegas.  I hope she likes it.

No comments: