Friday, October 8, 2010

Ham, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Cups

Tonight we had breakfast for dinner.  I made waffles and these ham, egg, and cheese breakfast cups.  They were easy to make and would be great reheated in the mornings before school and work.
I actually used 1/2 bag of shredded cheese, about 1/2 a package of sliced ham, 1 package of the crescent rolls, and 6 eggs.

Spray your pans with PAM.  The directions I followed said not to and now I have a huge mess in my mini muffin pan.  Fill mini muffin or muffin tins with the crescent dough.  Then add chopped ham.

Then mix 6 eggs with 2 Tablespoons of milk and the 1/2 a bag of cheese.  Pour into cups.  Try not to fill them all the way to the top - about 3/4 of the way worked the best.

I baked the mini ones for about 13 minutes and the 3 larger ones I made for 15 minutes.  They turned out really yummy and reminded me of the breakfast souffles at Panera.  You could probably add anything to the filling - bacon, sausage, green onions, green peppers, onions, spinach, etc... They would be a great addition to a brunch.


No comments: