Monday, November 8, 2010

Fancy....Fun....Frugal - Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

I have been a loyal customer of Shutterfly for many years now.  I upload all of my photos to Shutterfly, use them to share my photos with others, and have bought hundreds of prints, address labels, greeting cards, collages, mugs,  and photo books from them over the years. I appreciate their quality and their customer service.  They are definitely my go to place for photo printing and gifts.

Last year I designed my own Christmas cards and had them printed through another service.  This year I decided to stick with Shutterfly.  My only problem now is...which card do I choose?  Shutterfly is offering so may fabulous designs this year that I am having trouble finding a favorite.

I think out of all of the fabulous choices they offer this one is my favorite.  This one is called Family Wall Red and at just $1.03 a card...it is a steal.  I love the initial in the middle and the pretty shade of green.  I also love how the black and white photos look in this photo.


Not only do they have fabulous Christmas cards...but you can also go with a Thanksgiving card.
I am also loving the holiday gift tags. These would be a perfect way to personalize you gifts this holiday season.  Or how about having them made to attach to holiday goody bags to pass out at your child's school?

You should definitely check Shutterfly out for all of your photo, gift, and stationary needs.  Shutterfly is having a special promotion - if you are a blogger they are offering 50 FREE holiday cards.











No comments: