Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coupon Craziness

I am trying to be better at saving money and using coupons for most of the things we buy.

My mom sent me a package today with the latest issue of People magazine and tons of coupons from her Sunday paper.  She doesn't really use coupons so I was happy she passed them along to me.I spent about a half an hour going through all of them and cutting out the ones I am pretty sure I will use.  Then Madison thought it would be fun to file them for my in a little coupon organizer I picked up at Michaels a few weeks ago for just a $1.  I always get so disappointed when I grocery shop and spend a ton of money.  I am hoping that with shopping sales and using all of these coupons I will save some money at the grocery store in the next few months.

Yesterday my sister emailed me about a sweet deal at Tiny Prints. Their stickers, address labels, and tags were all 65% off!  There were tons to choose from.  I finally narrowed it down to three...and with shipping...my total was $10.85.  I cannot wait for my stickers to arrive.   Each day they offer a Deal of the Day.  Here are the ones I ordered - these are the ones from the Tiny Prints site - of course I had ours personalized with our names.





No comments: