Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I am Loving Wednesday

  • I only have to go to work 2 1/2 days this week - I am really loving this one.  A short week of work is always a good week.
  • I am taking Madison today to get her hair straightened.  She is very excited about this and I love that it is making her happy.
  • The new laptop padded cover I ordered this week from etsy.  It is from beeyourselfdesigns and its pink and green.  It will be arriving today or Friday.


  • Being about to take a trip this weekend to Home Goods...I love that store.
  • Being able to enjoy a meal at Pei Wei this weekend...one of our favorite places that we only get to enjoy when we go to my parents'. 

3 comments:

Emily Powell said...

LOVE homegoods!!!

Kit said...

Great things to love! I could live in Home Goods!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Cute laptop cover!