Friday, September 28, 2012

Insta Friday

I am loving the cooler weather.  I hate to bake in the summer because we do not have central air and it is miserable being in the kitchen.  I made up for it last week.  I made apple crisp ala mode, cookie butter cookies {the amazing recipe for these are coming soon}, and pumpkin cheesecake muffins.




Here is a not so great photo of Maddie (she is the one in the back) cheering last weekend.  I am shocked each week at the lack of parents in the stands supporting their kids.  Shocked.
 
 
Madison's 13th birthday is less than a month away.  I ordered these labels for 50% off from Tiny Prints.  I am going to use them to package favors for her party.  I am also working on invitations I am making.  We are doing a Paint Your Own Canvas party for Maddie and 7 friends at our house.  I am so glad I convinced her chevron was the way to go.
 
 
I am still loving the chalkboard display as you enter our kitchen as well as everyone adding the things they are thankful for.   I am pretty sure my husband earned himself some back scratching the evening after he shared this gem.
 
 
 
I am linking up with -  

life rearranged

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love fall baking! I have plans to make some apple pie this weekend.

Katie said...

Yum! All your baking looks delicious! I want a sweet treat now! :]

Super cute blog!!