Monday, April 16, 2012

I Went to the Baby Shower

I attended my cousin's baby shower on Sunday.   I was really sort of dreading it.  I am happy report I had a nice time.  It was a beautiful shower and the sadness I was anticipating wasn't there... thankfully.  About halfway through I sent a quick text to my husband to let him know I was okay and he responded with this super sweet text.


It helped that I chose the most beautiful baby gift ever.  My cousin originally pinned it on Pinterest. 

Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest

 As soon as I saw she pinned it, I called my mom and sister to see if they wanted to go in on it, and then  I contacted the etsy seller and placed an order.  The shop owner, Becky, was fabulous to work with and I was thoroughly impressed with the frame. 


{This is the one I ordered... custom designed with your choice of frame, background, and font}

This was a huge hit at the shower both with the mother-to-be and the guests.  I also included a copy of the fabulous book, Love You Forever the quote on the frame comes from.  My cousin was in near tears when she opened it and said she couldn't wait to go home to hang it on the wall.  I am so glad she loved it.  I cannot wait to place an order from The Sugared Plums on etsy for my own baby... soon.  If you are looking for a gift, check her out.  She has tons of sales and 100% feedback.



{She has no idea I am sharing this, I received no discount, credit, etc... I am just sharing a new etsy shop that I love}

2 comments:

Erin McG said...

Wow. What a special and thoughtful gift! I just love it and am so glad you made it through the shower and had a good time.

Unknown said...

That is sweet. I love that story so much. Here's to hoping you get to buy a frame soon! <3