Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WILW / Oh, How Pinteresting!

I ordered this fun print from etsy via Pen and Paint on Monday.  I am going to frame it and hang it in our guest room/office/craft room for now.  I follow the artist on Facebook and this morning she posted she had listed it and within 8 minutes I had purchased it.  She even shipped it out on Monday... Then of course on Tuesday I saw she was offering a % discount on a blog I follow.  I messged her and she honored the discount!! What great customer service... I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest

I have heard mixed reviews about the Shades of Grey series.  But guess what? I hardly ever read anything that you would consider great literature... so this to me is a great series. In the evenings I like to unwind with gossip magazines, reality TV, or these books. Yes... they aren't the best written books and they are far from quality literature, but they are fun and I am enjoying reading the story of Christian and Ana.  I am now on Book III.  I am hoping to end up with my own "Shades of Grey Baby".

Source: pinoffer.info via Avis on Pinterest

I have made this iced lemon pound cake twice.  It is easy and amazing.  I highly suggest you make it ASAP.  You will not be disappointed.


I am linking up here -

No comments: