Sunday, June 10, 2012

Instagram Phone Dump

Here are a bunch of photos from the last week or two...

Sprinkles from when I made chocolate dipped strawberries.
Last week my aunt, uncle, and cousin from Maryland visited Newport, RI as the final stop to their cruise vacation.  Madison and I spent the day with them.  Our final stop was a frozen yogurt shop downtown.  Maddie and I hadn't had frozen yogurt since we moved here.
Last weekend Madison's school was having a bake sale.  I had a box of peanut butter cookie dough in the cabinet.  I quickly made the dough, spread it in a greased 9x13 pan, sprinkled chocolate chips on top, baked, cut and placed in cupcake liners.  Since the bake sale sells everything for just fifty cents I no longer go overboard on the things I bake and donate.
Last night we had a bunch of family over to watch the Celtics game.  I made BBQ meatballs, buffalo chicken dip, picked up pizzas and bread sticks from Little Cesar's and made these Buckeye Brownies... that were a huge hit. I used my homemade brownie recipe and omitted the peanuts because I forgot to pick them up.
When we were touring Newport with family last week we did a tour of the Rosecliff mansion.  Here is a photo of Madison outside before we went in. 
Dinner one night last week - this is the Grilled chicken and felafel salad with tzatziki... sooo good.
Some of the three pounds of strawberries I dipped the other week.
Chocolate cupcake/muffins.  I think these were around 180 calories each.  I just mixed up a box of dark chocolate cake mix with 1 can of pure pumpkin plus 1T of water and baked as normal. 



1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Your posts always make me want to go to the grocery store and make everything you do- but then I am reminded I am a HORRIBLE cook and I will just keep drooling over your pictures!