Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SO WHAT Wednesday

I am linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for SO WHAT Wednesday.



SO WHAT if... I let Madison stay home from school today.  My aunt, uncle (who married Chris and I) and their son, John, came into Newport today via a cruise they were on.  It has been about 18 months since we have seen them so I wanted Madison to come along when we met up with them.

SO WHAT if... we stopped at one of those frozen yogurt place downtown where you fill up your cup then add your own toppings... and I am supposed to be counting calories.  I really FORGOT because we haven't had frozen yogurt since our move.  In my defense, the yogurt was low-fat and the Reeses Pieces I piled on were mini ones.

SO WHAT if... while touring one of the mansions in Newport, my uncle took a photo... when no photos were allowed inside.

SO WHAT if... if since we had a late lunch downtown, I chose to not make dinner tonight and my husband is making my own dinner.

SO WHAT if... I have always said I would never get a tattoo and I have been thinking about getting one... a very small one lately.

SO WHAT if... we have a graduation party to attend on Friday night and a BBQ to attend on Saturday and I am hoping to come down with an illness that prevents me from attending both.


2 comments:

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Hah. Mini definitely means they're less calories. ;)

KatiePerk said...

I understand the commitments and the hopeful minor illness. These days I am content to just hang with my little fam.
So fun to get a fun skip day from school! Glad you got to see your family!