I am linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday.
1. After some recent rough times, I am happy to say things are way better than they have been in a long time. It feels good to be so happy again.
2. Madison and I are traveling to New Jersey this weekend for my friend's baby's christening. I am helping her with the food for the brunch and making the cupcakes - strawberry with cream cheese frosting and white with vanilla butter cream. I am also make some super sweet pink and white toppers for them.
3. I was off during the day today (and I am never off on Mondays) and it was GLORIOUS. I think I am going to request more Mondays off. I did have a meeting at 9am this morning, but afterwards I folded laundry, watched Real Housewives of Atlanta, went to CVS, went to the grocery store, and picked up a sandwich for lunch from a local bakery. The weather was beautiful, my windows were rolled down, and I thoroughly enjoyed my morning/afternoon off.
4. I am learning to let go of a family relationship I hoped would be more than it has been. I am tired of the pretending and the fakeness. Letting go is bringing me peace about the situation.
5. I am excited to try out PicMonkey now that Picnik is closing. Has anyone else used it? What are your thoughts? I cannot wait to try it out.