Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tastefully Simple Products are 20% off!

Years ago I sold Tastefully Simple products.  We really enjoyed so many of their items.  I was thrilled when I discovered a coworker, Kirsten, of mine sold their products. I am currently hosting an online party for her.  The BEST part about it is she is offering 20% off until March 30th.  You have to order directly through her to take advantage of the discount, not through the website. 

Simply go to her website, figure out what you want to purchase, and then email her your order and contact information.  Be sure to tell her Melissa sent you. She will then reach out to you with your total and to make payment arrangements.  So now is a great time to stock up on some of their great items.

Some of the things I am ordering are -

Nana's Apple Cake $6.99 now $5.59. This cake is seriously so tasty and easy to make.  It is one of my husband's favorites.


Bountiful Beer Bread Mix Value Pack $15.69 now $12.55 for 3 packages of the mix.  This is one of my daughter's favorites.  I tried making it homemade once... and I couldn't fool her.  She knew it wasn't from Tastefully Simple.



I would love to know your favorite Tastefully Simple product, so I can also try some new things.





No comments: