Sunday, March 13, 2011

Living Room REDO

We are moving this summer.  I have decided since we have to move I am going to redo my living room.  Here is what we are working with.  We have this dark sand colored sectional from Lazy Boy. 



Currently we have burgandy panels on the windows.  We have these two fabrics on the couch in the form of pillows.  Originally I picked this fabric out because the patterned one had a monkey on it.  When the seamstress made the pillows...she cut out the monkey.   I was devestated.  I didn't specify KEEP THE MONKEYS...so I kept the pillows and have used them ever since.  Monkeys or not...they go well with the sectional.



Recently I stumbled across these fabrics.  They are made by Robert Kaufman and the design name is Metro Living.  I love them.  I am thinking of ordering all four fabrics and using the colors from them in the new living room (of the house we haven't even found yet...sigh).  I am going to have new pillows made as well.  I am going to focus on the yellow, green, and orange colors and use the black for the cording around the pillows.  What do you think?






2 comments: