Thursday, March 17, 2011

These are the Days

I LOVE days I stay home from work.  This morning I got up, made Maddie breakfast, and drove her to school.  Then I turned back around and headed home.

I pretty much did nothing all day.  I did clean and sweep the kitchen, chatted with my friend Erin before her 20 week sonogram, attempted to make some rice (I cannot for the life of me get the rice cooker to work correctly) for tonight's dinner, watched a little TV, and caught up on my Google Reader.  I also emailed a company about designing my bakery website.

I had to pick her up early today as it was early release day at school.  She was happy to see me and shared she had a great day at school.  We headed to a late lunch at Chick-Fil-A.  We split the banana pudding milkshake...which was AMAZING.

Then I fell asleep while watching some reality TV.  I made my husband a yummy steak stir fry dinner.

Tomorrow is Friday...and then I will have two more days off of work.  My mom is coming into town this weekend to visit.  Life is good...especially on days when I get to stay home from work.

No comments: