Friday, August 31, 2012

Insta-Friday

life rearranged
 
I have a bunch of random Instagram photos to share this week.  I am linking up with Life Rearranged today -
 
 
 
Doing homework at the table after the first day of school

Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate peanut butter cream frosting and mini Reese's peanut butter cups. 

Cakes in jars to send to Amy and Scotty - my first wedding clients to celebrate their anniversay.. a month late.  I will say they moved and we were on vacation.  Amy texted me to say they arrived today... slightly melted frosting once they arrived in Arkansas... but tasty she said.

Well I had ordered labels for the jars... but they are MIA - so a little scrapbook paper jazzed them up a bit.

A big fresh salad I made for my husband this week for dinner.

I had to share this again - Madison's first day of 8th grade!!

The Friday before school started Maddie and I went for fro-yo.

Me in the car on the way to Ikea last weekend.

Maddie and Chris testing out some chairs at Ikea.

Madison in another new shirt from Hollister... she in fact wore this outfit today to school.

Chris and Maddie being silly at Trader Joe's.

No comments: