Thursday, July 5, 2012

Family BBQ Success

My husband's family came over on Wednesday for a BBQ to celebrate the 4th of July.  Luckily it turned out to be beautiful and everyone had a great time.  We had tons of food... and so many leftovers.

Little table tents I made to go with the food.  We also had hamburgers, hot dogs, and grilled Italian sausages.

I found this sign last week and we put it at the end of our sidewalk!

Inspired by Pinterest... and so easy!

I had one glass of Moscato.. and was feeling a little tipsy. Yes... I like ice in my wine.

Maddie in the backyard.

I made cupcakes... they were a big hit... I had one last night after everyone had left.

This salad was a big hit with everyone. I had a lite raspberry pomegranate dressing out to go with it.  It was a perfect summer salad.


The night sky last night.

Some of the beautiful hydrangeas in our backyard.

Me and Madison

The kids heard the ice cream truck after lunch and went out for a treat.

1 comment:

jessica said...

That bbq looks amazing! And such a cute strawberry idea! And, I have to say- that looks like the best salad ever. Where can I get some respberry pom dressing?

Happy Monday :)
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/