Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear New Pediatrician's Office,


I chose you purely for the reason you are in walking distance from our house. I was pleased today how much both Madison and I enjoyed meeting her new nurse and doctor today. However, after leaving and arriving at CVS, I was not happy to realize you forgot to give Madison the one immunization she needed... so now we have to go back at 1:30. And... scheduling lady at the front desk who called me back to give me a new appointment... when you tell me I can come anytime and I suggest 12:30... and you chuckle and say "We go to lunch from 12:30-1:30"... like I am somehow supposed to know this... I hope you weren't offended when I told you I didn't know your lunch schedule and picked 1:30.


Sincerely,


Mom Who Only Wanted To Come In Once Today


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear New Possible Employer of My Husband,


Please hire my husband. I can think of no worse personal hell than for me to possibly have to return to work full-time outside of the home as a teacher come this fall. My husband hasn't mentioned this... but I am sure he is thinking it. Also, when you hire him please make sure we can go on our family vacation.


Sincerely,


Worried Wife of Unemployed Husband


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Viacom/DirecTV,


I am 34, married, and a mother of one. However a large part of what I watch on TV is on MTV and VH1. PLEASE get your shit together so I do not have to miss next week's episodes of Teen Mom and Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. I know you keep blaming one another, but I don't care who is to blame. I would just like the insane amount we pay each month for DirecTV to allow me to watch these two channels.


Sincerely,


Woman Who Watches Too Much Reality TV


----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Bahahhaha. The third letter.

April said...

Ooo good letters! Sorry to hear about the job situation! Hopefully good news is just around the corner.

I would be LIVID about the pediatrician. What a joke!

And I have DirectTV, too, but haven't had the chance to even look and see what channels are gone now. I already hate DirectTV!!