Friday, July 20, 2012

Insta Friday

Some of my Instagram photos from the week -

I have been working on some small little canvas paintings for our bedroom


These are flowers that Madison picked from our yard and arranged.

My two new Pandora charms for our wedding anniversary this past week.

Anniversary flowers from my husband.

A yummy spicy turkey taco salad I made last night for dinner.  Instead of using tortilla chips I topped them with little tri-color tortilla strips.  It added the perfect bit of crunch.

Our anniversary dessert - we brought two home - one for me and one for my sister-in-law who watched Madison when we went out.  This was the Reeses's peanut butter chocolate cake cheesecake from The Cheescake factory.. it was so rich, but oh so good.

I ordered a bunch of my Instagram prints from Postal Pix.  I love this company - affordable prices and fast shipping.

Last weekend we went to a cookout at my aunt's house. This is Madison and my cousin's daughter, Natalie.


I am linking up to Insta Friday.



2 comments:

April said...

Great pics! All the food looks amazing!

Danavee said...

Love the bouquet!!!