Friday, December 3, 2010

Fabulous & Frugal Fridays

The Fabulous

I am so thankful it is Friday.  It has been a long week...even though I only worked 4 days.  Maddie was sick on Tuesday so I stayed home with her.  I remember when I used to freak out if I needed to miss a day of work...now I look forward to it.

I am looking forward to the weekend - relaxing, lunch with both some current and past co-workers, catching up on all of my shows from the DVR, getting our Christmas cards ready to send out, some baking, and putting up our Christmas tree and decorations.
 
The Frugal
Do you Groupon?  I have become obsessed with Groupon.  You sign up for your city and each day you get an email with a special deal.  I have bought gift certificates to a winery, for a photo wall canvas, a massage, and various restaurants.  If you haven't checked it out..or signed up...do so now.  You will not regret it.

If you have kids then you probably have seen Melissa & Doug products.  I love them.  I love buying them for gifts and they are currently running a special through Amazon today only.  Check it out here




  I love the weekends.

No comments: