Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun and Free Fridays

Who doesn't love a Friday?

I certainly do.  Today I will be sharing something fun and something free with you.  I encourage you to do the same linking it back to this post and to leave a comment with your blog URL.
Fun
One of my favorite blogs to read is Young House Love.  Recently they did a holiday shopping post where they featured some great items from Crate and Barrel.  So I decided to go on the website because some of the items caught my eye...especially these FUN things-
{Set of 2 Cupcake Cookie Cutters - found HERE for just $2.95}
{Set of 4 Porcelain Measuring Spoons - found HERE for just $2.95}

I LOVE them both...and think that someone is about to place an order at Crate and Barrel.  That someone is ME!
Free
{this is not the one she is offering...but something similar}
Today's FREE item is amazing.  A big thanks to Craftily Ever After for this FREE "JOY" Alphabet Photography Printable. This would be perfect for your home or to frame and give as a gift.  Be sure to check out Jessica's amazing blog for lots of other freebies and craft ideas...it is definitely a blog you will want to follow.

No comments: