Sunday, December 5, 2010

I LOVE the Weekends

I love the weekends.

I love being able to sleep in.

I love having time to bake (like I did Friday night when I made a pumpkin bundt cake with butter cream frosting).
I love being able to make a hot breakfast for my family (today is was scrambled cheesey eggs, biscuits, and bacon).

I love being able to meet up with old friends for lunch (as I did yesterday at one of my favorite restaurants).

I love being able to run errands and go shopping (yesterday I went to Michaels, a gift shop, a scrap book store, and Target).

I love being able to pick up a Sonic Diet Cherry Coke (like I did yesterday with my friend Kara).

I love being able to paint and make things (like I did yesterday with stuff I purchased at Michaels).

This has been a great weekend...as are most of our weekends...being together...being at home...enjoying not having to deal with school and work.

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

No comments: