Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Randoms


  • This morning I watched Teen Mom, Flipping Out, and two episodes of Babies Behind Bars {which was a new shown on Oprah's network and a mix of craziness and sadness} when I was supposed to be unpacking.

  • I want my house to be in order, but I am seriously lacking the unpacking mojo I need.

  • I just heard a crash...and I am too lazy to get up and see what it was.

  • I am making a new crock pot recipe tomorrow - Pepperocini Beef Sandwiches, if it turns out good I will share the recipe this weekend.

  • Maddie is obsessed with my Instagram app on my phone as am I.  She also seems to be loving the new house...which makes me happy.  Her favorite is the yard and the compost pile she has started...which as of right now has 3 banana peels in it.  She eagerly eats a banana each morning to add it to the heap.  Today she told me if I let some of them get brown and use them to make banana bread, the brown peels would be better for her compost.

No comments: