Friday, January 20, 2012

Insta Friday

Here is a little recap of our past week via Instagram photos...

life rearranged


The book I started reading...


Dinner one night this week - a baked rigatoni made with two different sauces...

Maddie at our Panera date last Sunday...

Toffee nut cookie at Panera...so good... I so have to recreate this recipe at home...

The BEST salad at Panera... this is the half Blue Cheese & Steak Chopped Salad... another recipe I need to create because I could eat it every.single.day...

After our Panera date we went to the book store and Madison used some gift cards + my teacher discount I still use to pick out these two books...
Another Panera trip... carrot cake cupcakes...with a cream cheese filling... I will  be recreating these.
A quote I found... and am trying to remember...everyday...

Our house...this morning... in the snow...

A photo I took this morning while waiting for Madison's bus to pick her up.
Madison before school this morning...wearing a new sweater she got for Christmas...

A view of our neighbor's house I took from our front door this morning...

Something else I made this week... leftover buffalo chicken dip scooped om little bread slices = Buffalo Chicken Crostini...yum...






4 comments:

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

great pictures! :) love all the food ones! haha!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

OMG! You pics are certainly not helping me stick to my diet plan! Cookies, cupcakes and buffalo chicken dip?!!?!?! I die!

Sherri said...

Panera...I miss thee. Happy Reading!

Holly said...

Yum, that rigatoni looks amazing, and I am now feeling very sad that there is no Panera in New Zealand. :(