Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 HITS and a MISS

I thought I would share 3 HITS and a MISS from my day today.

The HITS
  • My wedding photographer who I adore... had a post on Facebook looking for an assistant to help her with office related work...not actual photography.  SCORE! I would love to see how she operates her small business.  I emailed her about it.

  • It is Wednesday.  That means the work week is almost over.  I didn't have to cook dinner tonight.  I scored a square brownie pan with a lid on sale for $4.99 at A.C. Moore tonight.

  • Madison is going to a sleepover on Saturday night...which means a date night for us.  Yippee!!
The MISS
  • I came home tonight and it was over 80 degrees in the house... H O T .  Hopefully someone will be over tomorrow to handle this issue.

No comments: