Monday, April 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I am linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
1. the weekend
Madison is finally feeling back to normal after about a week of sickness, a trip to the ER, and 2 different prescriptions.  We ended up having a fabulous weekend that included lunch at my favorite place,  a trip to Target, a trip to World Market (where I got hot pink and lime green cupcake liners...among other things), and fabulous weather.

2. new blog
Check out this new blog, Create & Share.  It is a fabulous new place to get and share ideas.


3. husband's birthday
My husband turns 34 on Tuesday.  I am planning a small surprise birthday dinner.  I am also baking his cake.  Due to a bunch of running around this weekend I need to go to the store tonight to get the ingredients to bake his cake.   I am pretty sure I will be making a double chocolate cake and a strawberry cake - recipes to follow.


No comments: