Friday, April 29, 2011

I LOVE TARGET

Target is one of my favorite places to go.  I could seriously so there multiple times a week and find things to buy every single night.  Did you know you can print out coupons from the Target website to use there?  You can also use one Target coupon and one manufacturers coupon on the same item to save more money. I have been really good lately with only buying things we need at Target like household things.  Tonight we headed there and I just couldn't help myself...I filled my cart with these fabulous goodies...  I am pretty sure when we move into our new house that I am going to make the third bedroom my office and of course I want to do it in pink and lime green.  I found some goodies to stash away for it.

 The latest issue of US Weekly magazine
 These were from the $ section.  On the left are bakery boxes that hold 4 cupcakes each...how cute are they??  I picked up 4 packs of them.  Then these fun colored magnetic clips.
 The note cards are round and green...and they were on clearance for like $4.50.  The note cards on the right were from the $ section.
These little bins were from the $ section and I thought they would be cute to fill with paperclips and other little desktop items.  The big clips will be used to hold important papers.

Who else loves Target?

3 comments:

Gina said...

I need a Target trip now! Their dollar section is always hit or miss but it looks good right now!

The Flanagans said...

I love love love Target too :)

Kaitlyn said...

I love Target too. Infact, I just got 6 of those same little tins you got (I got pink and yellow) and I am going to put yellow candies in the pink ones and pink candies in the yellow ones for my daughters upcoming birthday party- obviously its a pink and yellow theme :)