Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Free Canvas + Free Art = A Great Deal

One of the great blogs I follow eighteen25 posted today about a FREE canvas deal.  It isn't totally FREE, you have to pay $14.95 shipping and handling for the 8 x 10 canvas but it still works out to be a pretty great deal. 

I do not need any more photo canvases, so I quickly designed this with the initial of our last name -


The black and green will match nicely with our living room decor.  I cannot wait to receive it.  Here are a few more I did just playing around -

Let me know if you would like me to send you an 8x10 file of one of the initial designs I did above to order a canvas print for your family.  Simply post your email in a comment as well as the initial you would like me to use.

Be sure to check out eighteen25 - they have a fabulous blog that I am sure you will want to follow.

No comments: