Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our New Home to Be w/ Photos

I tend to really freak out and stress out about things.  Things that my husband says I have no control over and shouldn't worry about.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't a nervous wreck that we wouldn't find a home in Rhode Island we could love as much as our current home in Virginia Beach.  Both homes are so different, but I am positive we will learn to love our new home as much as we love our current home.  It is far from perfect...but I think it will be great for our family.  We will make our home wherever the three of us are.

Here it is -



I didn't take a ton of photos...and this is all with the current people's things in it, so it is still hard for me to picture it with all of our things.  It is a ranch style home with a basement (unfinished...but not a dark and scary basement), three bedrooms, 1.5 baths (which is one of the negatives, but it will do), a garage, good sized bedrooms with good closets, a small deck off of the dining room, built in shelves in the hallway, and hardwood floors. 

Once we finally signed the papers for the house it was like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.  I definitely have a sense of peace now about moving.  I am excited for the new professional opportunity for my husband.  I am excited for a fresh new start in a small town we will soon call our own.

No comments: