Since I am not at work today. WOOHOO! I am linking up for Friday Confessional. You should do the same.
- We are leaving today for a wedding. I had my husband drop our daughter at school (she has to take an important test) because I told him I would start packing. I am actually on my laptop. I probably should have a few things in the suit case before he gets back home.
- That I feel a huge weight lifted from my shoulders that I finally somewhat admitted to my principal I am not coming back next year. I told her we were 99% sure we were moving.
- That she didn't seem the least bit concerned, upset, or that she would miss me. Which I guess if fine, she isn't my favorite person either. I have been there 8 years... I think...maybe 9...who knows? It is one big blur. She hasn't been there the entire time...she could have at least pretended I would be missed.
- When they collected less than $50 out of 85 staff members for a Bosses Appreciation Week gift....I smiled inside. You get back what you put out lady. And you don't put out much.
- That I really didn't want the iPhone...but now I have it I struggle with putting it down. I love love love it. It also helps that it is covered in a fabulous pink and lime green Lilly case.
- That putting my desire/ache for a baby on the back burner has made me less crazy, less stressed, and has pretty much halted my frequent crying. It has probably made me less pregnant as well...
- I haven't been bloggin much...but this confessional sure was an easy post to write and publish. I think it will be my new Friday thing.