I made these last weekend...and impressed myself. They were so easy to make and tasted amazing. I cannot wait to make them again.
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (regular or crunchy)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread into an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- They will be cracking and brown around the edges when done.
- Cool, cut, and serve slightly warm.