Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pinterest = Obsession

If you are not in Pinterest....you HAVE to be.  You create boards to 'pin' photos of it4ems you are interested in.  If you are interested in something, you click on it, and it will take you to the website to order it, find the recipe, tutorial, etc...  If you are a fan of interest... check out my boards and start following me.  Leave a comment with your Pinterest link and I would love to follow back the boards you have that I may be interested in as well.

Leave a comment if you need invite.  I promise you will not be disappointed.  These are some of the things I am loving lately on Pinterest.
 


Mock Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes - I made these last week to bring to a BBQ.  Amazing...I will definitely be making them again.


4th of July White Chocolate Strawberries - I cannot wait to make these for the 4th of July.


I love this Home Sweet Home alphabet arrangement and I am really considering doing it in our new home.  I need to start collecting the letters.


I am loving this quote...how true is this?


I could sit and pin for days.  They also have an IPhone app.  You definitely need to check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just started myself. I will go check you out. It is an odd obsession, I have to say....but I find myself there more and more. Happy Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

I just checked out your pinterest and it looks like fun and I like a lot of the things that you picked too! Send me an invite please at starr68@hotmail.com

~Christy~ said...

Send me an invite, please. I saw you and Jennifer C posting about it and went there and saw you need to request an invite? I figured I'd just have you invite me. :-) Thanks!