Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesdays

I am linking up today over at This Kind of Love for What I am Loving Wednesday.  I love linking up to this and haven't done so in a bit.


1. Pinterest


I am doing some work for my wedding photographer and last week when I was at her house she told me about Pinterest.  I certainly do not need something else online to occupy my time...but I SO LOVE this site.  Let me know if you would like an invite.  It is amazing!  You pin different photos of things you like to create different boards.  Sounds weird...but it is so much FUN.  Who else loves Pinterest?

2. The End of Teaching

I am burnt out. I am done.     I know it sounds horrible, but I am.  I cannot even begin to tell you some of the awful things the kids say and do.  Its unbelievable.  I love my co-workers, but the time has come for me to do something different.  I will not be returning to teaching full time next year.  The last day of school is like the light at the end of the tunnel for me.  I simply cannot wait.

3. Family Portraits

The house we live in is our first house "together".  So getting ready to leave it this summer is bittersweet.  Our fabulous wedding photographer, Amy Sandoval, is coming over Friday evening to take a handful of photos of us in front of our home and around our neighborhood.  I need to decide what we are going to wear...but I am so excited.

4. New Cell Phone

I am eligible for a new cell phone in another week or so.  Currently I am using my husband's old Blackberry because my cell phone broke about a month or so ago.  At first I hated the Blackberry...but now I love it.  So I am torn... do I go with another Blackberry for my upgrade or do I get an iPhone?

No comments: