Sunday, May 15, 2011

My 33rd Birthday Weekend

Madison went to a sleepover on Friday night.  Chris and I took advantage of a rare night alone and headed to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner.  It was amazing.   I had two margaritas and we took this yummy chocolate dessert home to share while watching Jackass 3D, which was dumb, yet pretty funny.


Saturday morning we spent relaxing.  I got two new books I have been eyeing.


 Then we had a quick lunch at Panera before picking up Madison who was exhausted from her sleepover.  I ended up getting the iPhone last week.  The three of sat and played Words With Friends against one another for about an hour before dinner.  Madison, who is just 11, has the iTouch and is pretty good at the game.  My husband and I are now hooked on it.  I got my sister playing it as well.

The three of us had dinner reservations on Saturday night at PF Changs...which was amazing.  On the way home we stopped at Skinny Dip for frozen yogurt which we brought home.  If you have never been to a Skinny Dip, you get to choose between about 10 flavors of frozen yogurt.  You fill up your own cup with as much or as little as you want.  Then they have tons of toppings to choose from.  I had vanilla ice cream, yellow cake pieces, white chocolate chips, and strawberries.


I had a wonderful birthday weekend.  I've got a short, yet busy week coming up.  We leave on Friday for my friend, Erin's wedding in New Jersey.  I haven't seen her since my bridal showed in April...so I am super excited to see her.

No comments: