Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Postal Pix = Best Instagram Prints Ever

One could say I am pretty obsessed with the Instagram app on my phone.  Some of the photos I've taken I really love and I wanted a way to print them out.  I found Postal Pix. 

A-mazing.

It's an app you download. It's free.


You select the photos from your IPhone you want and you can choose either 4x4 or 5x5 prints... and they are cheap!  I ordered a bunch of the 4x4 ones.  As soon as they arrived... I added more to my cart.... that is how awesome these are.

And.... then I figured out the most super fabulous way to display these great photos in my house.... and that post will be shared tomorrow... here is a sneak peak -

Go download Instagram and Postal Pix right.this.second.  You will not be disappointed.


{I am in no way affiliated with Instagram or Postal Pix... I am just a super happy customer}

No comments: