Friday, September 2, 2011

Show Us Your Life - My Favorite Blogs w/ Kelly's Korner

One of the first blogs I started reading was Kelly's Korner.  She started my love of blogs and blogging.  Today she is doing a linky party to share your favorite blogs.... So I am going to highlight a few.  I think you should definitely add these blogs to your Google Reader.  You will not be disappointed.

I love love love Megan from In This Wonderful Life.  Megan just had the most adorable twin babies, Knox and Sloane.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you have to.



Then there is Happy Go Lucky.  I worked with Kara as a teacher for 8 years.  She has great decorating and craft ideas.  She also does a weekly blog hop.   Check her out.
 
Happy Go Lucky
 
 Then there is Tales of the Trees.  Megan just had a sweet baby too.  His name is Eli and he is super cute.  I love her fun blog and the funny things she shares.
 
 
Finally is Keeping Up With the Joneses.  Kendall has great recipes.  She is one of my go to's for easy dinners.  You definitely need to follow her so you get all of her super recipes.
 
What are some of your favorite blogs to read?


No comments: