Sunday, January 23, 2011

Easy Dinner Recipe - Spicy Oven "Fried" Chicken

Spicy Oven "Fried" Chicken
Easy and uses just 4 ingredients...you can't beat that

{I served it with salad (not pictured), scalloped potatoes and green beans}

Ingredients-
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts - I used 4
-Plain yogurt - about a cup
-Italian flavored bread crumbs - about 2 cups
-Seasonings - I used Penzey's Black & Red *. You could use any seasoning flavor.

* We got a fabulous gift set as a wedding present from my cousin, Lisa.  It was something I never would have ordered for myself...even though we needed a more extensive spice collection...and we have sure enjoyed using it.  Everything we have tried has been fabulous.

{Order Here}

Directions-
-Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with Pam cooking spray.
-Fill a baggie or a shallow bowl with breadcrumbs and seasonings.  I didn't measure any of the seasonings I used.  Fill a separate bowl with the plain yogurt.

-Dip the chicken breast in the plain yogurt until it is well coated and then in the bread crumbs again until well coated.  Arrange on the baking sheet.

-Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is crispy and cooked all of the way through.



1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I think I will be painting mats more often now...so much easier than searching for the right color/size AND it's cheap!! And by the way...those potatoes look heavenly....I'm really hungry now... =)