Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today, I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love to share 3 things I'm loving this week-


I'm loving that I stayed home from work today and got to eat my favorite yogurt with granola in bed while watching last night's Teen Mom 2 epsiode.  On the other hand I feel terrible I have missed so much work recently and plan on attending work EVERY day in February.
I'm loving that Friday is a teacher workday and I have enough attendance cards to stay at home.  My grades are done and will be submitted before I leave Thursday.  I need to plan something fun to do with Madison since we will both be home.

I'm loving that we have been doing much better with cooking and eating at home.  The other night my husband (while eating dinner) looked over at me and said "This meal is so great...its a shame we are always going out to eat".  This week I made fabulous Lasanga Roll-Ups and Spicy Oven "Fried" Chicken Breasts.  I still look forward to our weekly dinner out...it is nice to not have to prepare and clean up every meal.  Last night I made grilled cheeseburgers and oven baked potato wedges.



No comments: