Monday, January 24, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Today I am doing Miscellany Monday with lowercase letters
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


I was off of work today.  WOOHOO.  It was also 75 degrees today. Woohoo.  Madison and I had lunch with my friend Kara and her son, Connor, and then went to Old Navy to get Madison some summer clothes..   I was able to pick up a ton of new summer clothes for Madison.


On the way home we stopped at Sonic and I got a diet cherry Coke - my favorite...although they put too much ice in it and I could barely taste the cherry flavor...which just means I will need to go back tomorrow for another one.



I made a meal plan/grocery list for the week...but have yet to go to the store.  I plan on making this Chili Honey Chicken, homemade pizza, Beef and Cheese Foldover , and Chicken and Dumplings this week.

{I promise it tastes way better than it looks}

I have a HUGE love for GROUPON.  I would say I buy at least one a week.  Today I used my Groupon for Canvas on Demand and had this wedding photo made into a 16x20 canvas.  It was a great deal.  I think I only paid $35 or $40 for the Groupon.


No comments: