Monday, January 17, 2011

Today is Our 6 Month Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 6 month wedding anniversary!
{My favorite wedding photo}
Six months ago today I woke up in our beautiful hotel room, headed out to get my hair done, and then enjoyed one of my favorite lunches at Panera.

{Our cupcake tower -my husband built}
Early that evening I got ready for what I thought was to be my beach wedding...only for rain to come, the beach to close, and our wedding ceremony to be moved indoors.  I would have thought that moment would have have turned me into a BRIDEZILLA...but it didn't. 

{We had a candy bar set up...these were the containers our guests used to put their candy in}
We had a lovely wedding...it was definitely US .  I chose my two favorite colors- pink and lime green, created our wedding invitations, and we wrote our own vows.

It was amazing to see everything I had planned and designed come together on our special day.  It was definitely a day I will never forget.

{Another one of my favorite photos}

Here are some more of my favorite photos from our special day.
{My nephew, Owen, who loved the candy bar}

{Our daughter, Madison}

No comments: