Sunday, January 23, 2011

So it's a Sunday... This morning I...

This morning I ... was happy to get up before my husband and daughter.  I love quiet weekend mornings before everyone else gets up.  I watched a bit of Say Yes to the Dress, filled out a survey for Buffalo Wild Wings - received a code for 6 free wings the next time we go, and worked on balancing my checkbook and our budget.

This morning I ...  finished my Happy Valentine's Day sign.  It will go on the front door once it dries.


This morning I ... got an email from our landlord saying he had listed our beloved home for rent.  It is bittersweet...definitely bittersweet.  We love this home.  It was our first home as a family of 3.
This morning I ... participated in the Sunday Strolling Blog Hop.  Please check it out and add your blog to their page.

Sunday Strolling Blog Hop

This morning I ... tried to run the dishwasher but it was making a weird noise.  So I left it.  When my husband gets up I will have him check it out.  I wanted to make blueberry muffins for breakfasts this week...but I needed to run a load of dishes first.

This morning I ... made a TO DO LIST for today.  I need to do laundry, run to the grocery store, make those blueberry muffins, and make dinner.  I am making oven fried chicken using plain vanilla yogurt.  I will put up the recipe tonight after dinner. 

No comments: