* Yesterday we had an appointment with a financial advisor at our credit union. I came home and went through our bank account and divided up all of our October purchases into the following categories in list form - groceries, dining out, cars, bills, and other. It was eye opening to say the least... Here I was thinking we were doing "better" and I definitely see some more areas for improvement...which was the purpose of doing the list. Now I am working on tweaking for this month.
* Today is my last shift training for my new work at home job as a help desk analyst. Next week I start working on my own. Yikes! There is a lot to learn about the company...so I am hoping I can handle it next week. I work tonight from 2-5, so we are having tacos for dinner (quick and easy).
* Last night I attempted to make pizza dough from scratch and it was a BIG fail. I tried twice. Then Maddie and I headed to the store for the refrigerated bags of pizza dough the bakery makes for $1.99 each. I came home, rolled that out, added our sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and it was fabulous... but I am still kind of bummed my dough making attempt failed. Anyone have any fool proof pizza dough recipes they could share?
* This morning I cleaned my kitchen and mopped my kitchen floor. My mop is terrible... I need a better one. Any recommendations?
* I need a blog makeover. I know what I want. I already bought the kit with the designs...but I have no idea how to put it all together so it looks okay in Blogger. Any advice? I've entered a few recent contests for a free blog design so I am hoping I win of those.
* I need to make an appointment for Madison's holiday photos. I need them to design my Christmas cards. I got a great deal from Living Social for $10 for The Picture People. I need to make her an appointment sooner rather than later.