Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Such Sadness {Not About Me}

One of the blogs I follow through Google Reader and Facebook shared a friend's blog post today about the loss of her sweet baby girl who was born just 1 days shy of 26 weeks. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

If you want to read her blog - go {here} but please be forewarned she shares some photographs in her recent posts that may be hard for some people to view... they are sweet photos of her baby girl... but they may be hard to look at.  So please read/view at your own risk. 

My heart aches for this family... that I do not know... that I have never met... for the loss of their baby girl.  So if you are pregnant... embrace it.  If you have a newborn baby... hold it a little bit closer tonight.  If you have an older child... give it an extra hug tonight.  Whatever your situation is... be thankful... because not everyone is as lucky as you are.

1 comment:

Lisa Liberati said...

I was just catching up on your blog - I'm so sorry to hear things haven't worked out yet. Thanks for blogging about this though.