Monday, October 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I am linking up at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday.
 
1. Tonight I served Madison and Chris Bagel Bites and Pizza Rolls for dinner...both from the freezer section and both on sale at the grocery store today.  I had an apple with peanut butter.  I just didn't have the energy to make a real meal.

2. Madison decided not to go trick or treating this year.  Instead she passed out candy to the kids who came to our house.  I think our door bell rang about 5 times.

3.  Tomorrow I am making this Cafe Rio pork in the crock pot.  I have never been to this restaurant...but my sister told me it is fabulous....so it's tomorrow's dinner.  I cannot wait to try it.

4. I won FREE Shutterfly Christmas cards this week by entering on other blogs.  Woohoo!! I've got a great idea for them up my sleeve...and knowing I won them for free makes it even more exciting.  I have applied to offer free codes to my blog readers...so hopefully I will hear back from Shutterfly soon so I can pass the freebies along.

5. I failed at my 31 days of blogging challenge for myself.... BOO.  Oh well...  I think I did 26 posts...

6.  I haven't bought one single Christmas present.  I started a list though. 


No comments: