Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13- Christmas Vintage Subway Art Printables

I created these last night for Christmas.  I look to do a seasonal or holiday printable in an 8x10 frame in our living room.  I came up with these two.  They print best as an 8x10.  If you would like one, just leave a comment letting me know which one(s) you want and if your email isn't attached to your comments, leave that as well.  I think the second one is my favorite and the one I am going to order for myself.

Here they are -






8 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Can you please email me the first- The office next door is a print shop and I want to have them print it out for me! I forsee me skipping "lunch" today to go look for a frame for this. I love it, Thanks!

Kaitlyn said...

Oh- and as soon as I figure out how to do it, I want to link this up if you don't mind :)

Anonymous said...

Can you please email me the second- I absolutely love it and will change out the beach pic in our bathroom with this print during the holidays. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my email is carolync@vfbc.net :)

Jonella said...

Can you email me both? jonellawoods@gmail.com I love your printables! So cute!

Heidi said...

I would love the first one please. My email address is heidijill1113@gmail.com

Can't wait to print this. Very good job.

Chantal! said...

Could you please email the second one? aschwandenc@gmail.com. Thank you. :)

jlilley said...

I would love the first one please :) the4lilleys@verizon.net Thank you - they are very cute!