Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Finished Pine Country Server - The Final Paint Job

I bought this off of Craigslist a few weeks ago for $100.  It was solid pine and I knew I wanted to paint it.


My color inspiration came from my new living room pillows which were made from these fabrics I purchased at Hobby Lobby -



Photos of the process -




The finished product -


The finished product {I sat a pillow on top so you could see how the colors coordinate}.



Here it is all decorated.  I just love it.  Right when you walk in the front door this is on the left.   I think I am going to put some baskets on the bottom.  To the right is our living room.



2 comments:

Erin McG said...

It looks FANTASTIC Melissa! Great job! What an awesome find and I love the colors you chose

Kara said...

Looks amazing!! I'm so glad you purchased off of craigslist:)