Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 - Chocolate Chip Banana Bread RECIPE

Early this afternoon I made this super easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe. I got the recipe from Elizabeth's Love & Marriage blog.



It was really easy to throw together and tasted great..  I will definitely be making it again.

Here is the recipe -

Ingredients -

3 mashed bananas
2 beaten eggs
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of self rising flour {I only had all purpose, so I used that PLUS 1/2 tsp. salt and 2 tsp. baking powder}
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
*See note below*

Directions -

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees

Mash the bananas in your mixer.

Add the eggs, sugar, then oil.

Add the flour, baking powder, and salt.

Then add the chocolate chips.

Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

*Once I had mine in the oven I went back to the website I got this recipe on and saw she listed milk in the directions, but not in the ingredients.  I messaged her and she said it did call for 1/4 of milk.  Mine tasted fine without it, but I guess it's optional if you want to add it in.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I cannot believe I forgot to add milk to the ingredient list! I feel like such a jerk! Glad it was good regardless - maybe next time it will be even better. :)