Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1 - 31 Days of Blogging... Can I Do It?

I guess the October thing is for bloggers to blog all 31 days of October on the same topic.  Well... I just don't think I can do such a thing... as I like to switch it up.  However, I am going to challenge myself to blog all 31 days of October... or 29.... I hope I can do it.

I never get sick.  Although I have had a cold since Thursday.  On Friday I was happy that Madison's English teacher told me she didn't need me to come in to volunteer.  I literally spent the entire day on the couch.

I woke up feeling a bit better today.  I finally chose the colors I am going to use to paint this Craigslist find I bought for $100.


We also decided to paint an accent wall in our living room and got the paint for that.  I will share the color swatches and of course the finished work in the next few days.

This afternoon Madison and I escaped to run a few errands.  We first went to Barnes & Noble so we could get Starbucks and she could get a book.  Then we walked over to Michaels to pick up a few things and to use a 40% off coupon that was burning a hole in my pocket.  We had a nice afternoon together.

Tonight I made this PF Chang's knock off Mongolian Beef for my husband.  It was good... but it certainly didn't taste just like PF Chang's.

 Tomorrow morning I am making this chocolate chip banana bread. I am hoping to get up early and have it ready for when Chris and Maddie wake up.  Then I need to grocery shop... which I dread every single week.  I am hoping to try a few new Pinterest recipes and of course some things in the crock pot.

I have a Skype interview on Tuesday for a work at home job I submitted my resume for back in late July.  I finally heard from them on  Friday.  My fingers and toes are crossed that I get this job, that I like this job, and that it turns out to be a long term thing.  Because... we want a baby and I want to stay home.  This job would allow me to do that.

No comments: