Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15 - The Versatile Blogger

This past week Nikki from Me to Wee Est. 2011 awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award.  Thanks Nikki for thinking of my blog.


The rules for the award:

Thank the person who awarded you. Share 7 things about yourself.  Then share the award with others (listed below).

1. My husband is not Madison's biological father, but he is her true father in ever sense of the word.  They have an amazing relationship with one another.  I know when we have a baby together there will be no distinction between the kids. 


2. I was hired last week for the job I interviewed for.  I am starting out part-time (20 hours a week) and I get to work from home.    The pay isn't great... but there is room for advancement. PLUS I get to be at home and can still put forth effort into my baking business and my Scentsy business.
 
3. I am obsessed with Pinterest.  Obsessed.  I think it is the best thing ever.
 
 

4. I love reality TV.  It is pretty much all I watch.

5. I want a baby. 

6. I am working on a new blog name and design.  I have some things I have created myself... but I know nothing about actually making it into a blog header.  Does anyone know of someone affordable to help?

7.  I am a huge procrastinator.

I would like to nominate the following bloggers whose blogs I love.  If you don't follow their blogs, you should check them out.

Kaitlynn at Sew LeeLa



2 comments:

Lisa Liberati said...

Congrats!

Kaitlyn said...

Thank you! I will got my versatile blogger post up in just a moment! :)