Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5- What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday today over at This Kind of Love

Here are some things I am loving this week -

I am loving working on my baking business. My aunt asked me this week to do cookies to but in guest bags for the out of town guests at my cousin's December wedding in Boston.  I am busy coming up with ideas for packing.  I am super happy for this opportunity.  Madison also has a bake sale at her school next week and I have the best idea up my sleeve for what I am going to make.

I am loving chevron. I have a new found obsession with anything chevron.  I cannot wait to use some of it in my house.




I am loving that tonight and tomorrow's dinners are both crockpot ones.  It makes dinner time so much easier.

I am loving a weekend trip to Massachusetts that is in the works.  Madison and I will get to see a bunch of family.

I am loving blogging.  Not only do I love writing my own blog, but I love reading all of the great blogs I follow.  Sometimes I laugh.  Sometimes I cry.  I get great recipes.  I learn how to do all sorts of crafts and projects. 





No comments: